Author Topic: Player of the Month competition — January 2013  (Read 25517 times)

Re: Player of the Month competition — January 2013
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2013, 02:15:19 AM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Likes it up the ass
  • Clan Veteran
Great job Makoto!

« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2013, 03:29:18 AM »

Offline 308146

• Typo Master
  • Clan Veteran
congrats jeremy and makoto :D
ey ey ey 

« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2013, 04:14:50 AM »

Offline DumbPapa08

• Carbon Member
Congratulations to Jeremy! Competing with you was really fun, even though I never really had a chance of winning  :P Congrats to tea4ce too, you beat the reigning iPod champion!
Stop putting yourself down! How can you say you NEVER really had a chance?? You are an astounding player! You came in 2nd! You HAD the chance and it was so close to actually happening. And for all you great tappers out there who say "I suck" or "I don't stand a chance," you have it, and some of you are lucky enough to have it that much closer to you than the rest of us. Please guys, just stop.
This just bugged the hell out of me.

Okay, I'm done. Back on topic! Congrats Makoto and Jeremy!  :D

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2013, 04:48:19 AM »

Offline neharoni

• Clan Veteran
  • The macaroni of TTWP
WAO hahaha congratulations on beating an S5 champ, Makoto! And congratulations to you too Jeremy. :D
16:41:32 ‹Aarondamasta› Do I look like I eat shit for breakfast?
16:42:10 ‹neharoni› no
16:42:17 ‹neharoni› you drink cum
16:42:18 ‹Aarondamasta› Exactly.
16:42:24 ‹Aarondamasta› wait
16:42:33 * neharoni quit (kicked from TTWP Chatroom by Aarondamasta - reason: fuck you)

« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2013, 07:30:22 AM »

Offline Tommoaga

• Onyx Member
  • I am a Party Pooper! :)
damnit i miss out on these all the time because it says january potm but its almost the end of feb so i keep thinking i wont bother looking at the thread because someone has just posted in last months potm thread
I am a Party Pooper! :)

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2013, 11:26:58 AM »

Offline Feinster

• Clan Veteran
Stop putting yourself down! How can you say you NEVER really had a chance?? You are an astounding player! You came in 2nd! You HAD the chance and it was so close to actually happening. And for all you great tappers out there who say "I suck" or "I don't stand a chance," you have it, and some of you are lucky enough to have it that much closer to you than the rest of us. Please guys, just stop.
This just bugged the hell out of me.

Dude, chill. That response wasn't really necessary. Firstly it wasn't really a serious comment, more of a lighthearted compliment. And I wasn't trying to put myself down, I was trying to praise Jeremy. I know that I put in my best effort given the time that I had for this comp, and my scores were the best that I could have got. Even after that he still beat me by almost 10k, which isn't actually that close. I don't think it's unjustified to say that I, a TTWP guest, had no chance against the S5 winner and possible the best player in the world right now.

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2013, 01:57:21 PM »

Offline Aarondamasta

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Feinster 1. That's a girl

2. There are other people on this site that do that too- it's quite annoying actually. Regardless if you weren't serious, I'm glad she said something

Get the Threat Signal and Periphery DLC on Cydia!
TS2 ATB 2013

Chart Database

big dicks

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2013, 02:02:11 PM »

Offline Feinster

• Clan Veteran
@Feinster 1. That's a girl

2. There are other people on this site that do that too- it's quite annoying actually. Regardless if you weren't serious, I'm glad she said something
Whoops my bad. Anyway I wasn't trying to be annoying >.< alright i'll be more careful in the future.