TTWP Competitions > Player of the Month

Player of the Month Competition - February 2013

(1/7) > >>

neharoni:

Hello and welcome, guys, to February's Player of The Month Competition! Now TotM ended quite a while ago, so I decided to take the initiative and set this up. (Hope you don't get angry, Jona :P)

Once again, congratulations to Hadriel for winning yet another TotM with his fantastic chart, We Luv Lama by DJ Sharpnel. It sure did deserve to win since he put in his best effort in this, due to the fact that it was his last chart before he got enlisted in the Army for 2 years.
So without further ado, lets get this started.

But firstly, here are the rules:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Last month's winners, _J3R3MY and tea4ce are not allowed to participate in this competition. As for the rest of you, you can either rename the track folders to one of the following names, or hit the download link below for a pre-modified package:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The deadline for this competition is on 27 March 2013, 0400hrs GMT +0.

Countdown: Time's Up!

brucewiki:
I'm coming back guys :) The last one I played was the one I won and that was quite a number of months back so I'm glad to be able to feel the nervousness again.

Feinster:
With GT4 ongoing, I wonder if i can find the time to play in this Potm seriously. Still, I love the track.

Aarondamasta:
Thanks for posting this Roni

_J3R3MY:
Feinster's got this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version