TTWP Competitions > Player of the Month

Player of the Month Competition - August 2013

(1/5) > >>

thatguyther:

Welcome to August 2013's Player of the Month competition! We are slowly but surely getting back on schedule hehe

Anyways, this time you'll be playing The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku, an awesome chart by Novnikon who won his first TotM with this chart!

Of course, we have some rules for this competition:

--- Quote from: Official PotM competition rules ---
* Both TTWP members and guests on TTWP forums are eligible to enter the Player of the Month competition. There is no sign-up required for this competition; as soon as a player's name shows up on the chosen song's leaderboards, he has automatically entered the contest.
[*]There are two player groups: the iPod/iPhone group and the iPad group. Every participant has to choose one of the track downloads posted below, depending on which type of device he is using. A participant can only participate in one of those groups, an appearance on both leaderboards will result in disqualification.
[*]Participants have to play the track in Tap Tap Reloaded.
[*]The competition runs for 7 days, and after the time has run out, no further leaderboard changes will be recognized.
[*]There will be two winners, which are the players placed first on the leaderboards of each group: One iPod/iPhone winner and one iPad winner. Both will receive the prize of a PotM badge for their profile. Players ranked from spot 2 to 10 won't receive a prize.
[*]Both winners will not be able to participate in the following month's PotM competition.
--- End quote ---

Since 308146 and xtapper125 won the previous PotM competition, they are not allowed to take part in this competition. The rest of you who want to take part, either rename the track folder, or download a pre-named track folder and put it into TTRel:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
As usual, this will last for 7 days, so you have until 7 December 2013, 11.50pm GMT+8 to submit scores. You have

Markswoman:
A shame I can't participate because my brother's not home *flips everything* Would have been great practice and honour to join the competition.

Welp, there's always next month :p

JackFrost:
:fuu: I can't even submit my Reloaded high scores onto the leaderboard high scores. It keeps saying zero. I'm so dead. :(

308146:

--- Quote from: JackFrost on December 01, 2013, 01:31:56 AM ---:fuu: I can't even submit my Reloaded high scores onto the leaderboard high scores. It keeps saying zero. I'm so dead. :(

--- End quote ---
provide a screenshot or something

Wei016:

--- Quote from: JackFrost on December 01, 2013, 01:31:56 AM ---:fuu: I can't even submit my Reloaded high scores onto the leaderboard high scores. It keeps saying zero. I'm so dead. :(

--- End quote ---

:lol: even until now? ._. Like what Jey says, send in a screenshot. I hope this'll be a great match between us man.  :P we could say that we're really competitive in terms of skill. But utterly lose out to xtapper124125, his skills are off the hook (thank goodness he won't be joining us :P). Have fun to all! :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version