TTWP Competitions > Player of the Month

Player of the Month Competition - October 2013

(1/4) > >>

brucewiki:

The Track of the Month has been voted for, so now.. let's have.. *drum roll* the Player of the Month Competition – October 2013 Edition!

I think anyone can just host this event, so I'm hosting it to get it rolling as soon as possible. I apologise if I am wrong.

Let's put that aside. This month, you'll be playing Chaoz Fantasy by ParagonX9, charted by Neharoni.

As per usual, the rules:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The previous month's winners, Pearlkryer and lavine349 won't be allowed to participate this time round.

For the rest of you, you can download a pre-named track folder or rename yours as so:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The 7 days for ya'll to play has begun! You have

The competition will end on January 12, 10.10am GMT+8.

JackFrost:
I was just about to set this up.....

Anyway I almost hit the dl button but I realised that I won the previous competition. Food Good luck everyone and may the odds be ever in your favour.

P.S. If any Admins see this, please award Pearlkryer and me the PotM badge. Big sincere thanks.
Oh and delete the post below, I was typing on the iPhone and it lagged forcing with a double post.

brucewiki:

--- Quote from: JackFrost on January 05, 2014, 10:50:05 AM ---P.S. If any Admins see this, please award Pearlkryer and me the PotM badge. Big sincere thanks.
Oh and delete the post below, I was typing on the iPhone and it lagged forcing with a double post.

--- End quote ---

Me as well. From the one before Pearl's.

neharoni:

--- Quote from: brucewiki on January 05, 2014, 10:26:23 AM ---iPod Group: PotM-Oct2013-iPod-ChaosFantasy.track
iPad Group: PotM-Oct2013-iPad-ChaosFantasy.track

--- End quote ---
Its Chaoz, not Chaos. But nevermind that, since you already uploaded it. Thanks for doing so, btw.
In the future, just let the others know on chat that you're setting it up so that others don't have to waste their time preparing it, like what happened to JackFrost.

By the way, this is a fairly easy and fun chart, which is exactly what everyone wanted, so good luck guise. :D

P.S. I want my 4th totm badge too. :P

brucewiki:

--- Quote from: neharoni on January 05, 2014, 03:13:31 PM ---In the future, just let the others know on chat that you're setting it up so that others don't have to waste their time preparing it, like what happened to JackFrost.

--- End quote ---

Oh, is there is a place I can inform others? Or do I just mention it in the chat?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version