Author Topic: Player of the Month competition — June 2012  (Read 35535 times)

Re: Player of the Month competition — June 2012
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 01:39:00 PM »

Offline LingLumba

• TTWP Legend
I'm talking about the time that someone who will remain nameless cheated on Beast and the Harlot in order to win that particular PotM, which didn't really have to do with short holds.

It was all because of short holds..problem is solved now as no one plays without short holds anymore really :P

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 08:43:44 PM »

Offline TheCatatonicAngel

• Obsidian Member
  • Ɛ> Xion <3 Xion Ɛ> Xion <3
    • Tap Tap New Beginnings - Mod
Denzel: Earning WP status like a boss.

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 09:19:48 PM »

Offline dive_darkness

• Onyx Member
  • Ashes
I'm talking about the time that someone who will remain nameless cheated on Beast and the Harlot in order to win that particular PotM, which didn't really have to do with short holds.

It was all because of short holds..problem is solved now as no one plays without short holds anymore really :P

Yes, me. I don't have a theme who allow short holds.

You want me to help you ? That won't happen. Now, stop crying, it won't bring you anywhere. You're afraid ? Of what ? Death ? Failure ? Fear itself ? All those things doesn't mean a thing to me. Fly away.

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 10:26:51 PM »

Offline crayne777

• TTWP Legend
  • BDM2 DLC is up, get it on cydia! :P

^what i got so far
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 06:59:50 PM by crayne777 »
Charter-Database
Youtube-Thread

00:21:30 ‹308146› 308146, LOL YOU FAILURE

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2012, 10:29:28 PM »

Offline TheCatatonicAngel

• Obsidian Member
  • Ɛ> Xion <3 Xion Ɛ> Xion <3
    • Tap Tap New Beginnings - Mod

Yes, me. I don't have a theme who allow short holds.

You don't use Reloaded?

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 10:45:36 PM »

Offline dive_darkness

• Onyx Member
  • Ashes
I'm not jailbroken, an don't want to use 5.- to buy KoL. I have some of the dlc, the theme bound with them, but that's all.
I was searching a way to put the reloaded v2 themes into ttr4, but nothing worked.

You want me to help you ? That won't happen. Now, stop crying, it won't bring you anywhere. You're afraid ? Of what ? Death ? Failure ? Fear itself ? All those things doesn't mean a thing to me. Fly away.

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2012, 04:10:02 AM »

Offline JoniTap

• TTWP Legend
    • JoniTap's YouTube channel
I'm not jailbroken, an don't want to use 5.- to buy KoL. I have some of the dlc, the theme bound with them, but that's all.
I was searching a way to put the reloaded v2 themes into ttr4, but nothing worked.

Sorry man, but then I guess you are not actually able to participate as of now. As stated in the rules, the only way to enter the competition is to submit a score to one of the tracks' Reloaded/KOL leaderboards. Sure, we could make an exception, but you know the problem about exceptions: They violate the "everyone has the same chances and is treated equally" principle and can lead to problems in a lot of cases. If there'd be large demand, I could of course entirely switch to a screenshot-based system, but I really don't feel like it right now and the current thing has worked out quite well up to this point.

Oh, and Max, although posting screenshots in this thread is not forbidden or anything, I'd prefer if everyone could refrain from doing so. All participants should have an "unprejudiced" point-of-view before entering the competition, meaning they should not be confronted with any scores beforehand. We don't want people to not enter because of thoughts like "I can't beat that guy's score anyway."
Check out my YouTube channel | TTR projects

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

My "latest" FC video: ABIoDP [HD]

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2012, 10:49:16 AM »

Offline astroboy101096

• Clan Veteran
o wow, my chart won ToTM ( i didn't know cos had/having exams so haven't checked in a while )
eh jona( or was it djona? sorry x) , am i allowed to participate cos i won last month's totm(or??)

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2012, 05:07:58 PM »

Offline shafron1

• TTWP Legend
1) Gratz astro! Good luck with exams bro.
2) count me in.

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2012, 06:35:19 PM »

Offline JoniTap

• TTWP Legend
eh jona( or was it djona? sorry x) , am i allowed to participate cos i won last month's totm(or??)

Sorry, forgot to mention that. Since this is a complete relaunch on v2, we're once again disregarding the previous winners, so feel free to participate! And my name's Jona, you just pronounce it "Dshona". :P

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2012, 11:53:30 PM »

Offline dive_darkness

• Onyx Member
  • Ashes

Sorry man, but then I guess you are not actually able to participate as of now. As stated in the rules, the only way to enter the competition is to submit a score to one of the tracks' Reloaded/KOL leaderboards. Sure, we could make an exception, but you know the problem about exceptions: They violate the "everyone has the same chances and is treated equally" principle and can lead to problems in a lot of cases. If there'd be large demand, I could of course entirely switch to a screenshot-based system, but I really don't feel like it right now and the current thing has worked out quite well up to this point.

Oh, and Max, although posting screenshots in this thread is not forbidden or anything, I'd prefer if everyone could refrain from doing so. All participants should have an "unprejudiced" point-of-view before entering the competition, meaning they should not be confronted with any scores beforehand. We don't want people to not enter because of thoughts like "I can't beat that guy's score anyway."

Hehe, i see but don't worry, I haven't the level to take part in, since I can't FC it, and probably will never FC a ToTM, so don't make an exception for me ^^.

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2012, 01:36:36 AM »

Offline JoniTap

• TTWP Legend
Wow, 7 iPad and 6 iPhone/iPod scores already, and all that after less than 48 hours! Keep it up guys, this is what I call participation! 8)

I extended the competition duration by one day, because I realized I probably won't be home by the time it was originally supposed to end. Also, I added a countdown to the first topic, so you don't have to do any time zone calculations and can keep track of the remaining time with ease!

Lastly, thanks for understanding, dive_darkness! Leave out the "and never will" though, that's not the right spirit! ;)

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2012, 02:14:15 AM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Likes it up the ass
  • Clan Veteran
Can I use TTR3? I have an iPad 2.

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2012, 02:17:09 AM »

Offline Hadriel

• TTWP Chief
  • Keyboard Warrior
I'm going for the much-coveted last place in the iPod category, but I can't seem to submit any scores. Anyone knows a workaround for this?

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2012, 02:17:34 AM »

Offline Tavis2205

• TTWP Legend
Can I use TTR3? I have an iPad 2.
nope.