Author Topic: thatguyther's TTR vids  (Read 60114 times)

Offline thatguyther

• Clan Member
Roll master :)

haha not yet :P still have not been able to fc songs like the obsidian conspiracy (which of course, you alr have) /:

Offline iLunatic

• Fabulous is the new sexy
  • Obsidian Member
YOU ARE PRO ^^

Offline thatguyther

• Clan Member
YOU ARE PRO ^^

haha but not really close to being as pro as many others on this forum /: but anyways thanks! :D

Offline gublrmeistr

• Onyx Member
  • Hard With Style
    • my youtube channel
your newer videos are amazing!

Offline thatguyther

• Clan Member

haha thanks! :D just rather unfortunate that i do not have that much time now to film any vids....

Offline Shloon

• Your only friend.

haha thanks! :D just rather unfortunate that i do not have that much time now to film any vids....
:(
when will you come back to do vids?

Offline crayne777

• TTWP Legend
  • BDM2 DLC is up, get it on cydia! :P

:O y not? when will you make new ones?
Charter-Database
Youtube-Thread

00:21:30 ‹308146› 308146, LOL YOU FAILURE

Offline thatguyther

• Clan Member

i'll just try to do videos as long as i have time... i honestly do not see any time in the near future where i will be completely free to do videos ):

[haha thanks! :D just rather unfortunate that i do not have that much time now to film any vids....

just really busy in school now... this past week i had 6 tests, next week i still have more, and after that i still have common tests as well as my end of year examinations soon D:
im also much busier now in co-curricular activites, since in secondary schools here (im not sure about other countries) students take over their respective ccas during secondary three

as i said above, i will try my best to make videos, whenever i have the time to. im alr trying hard to find time to film the charts for the current guest tapdown round /:

Offline iLunatic

• Obsidian Member

i'll just try to do videos as long as i have time... i honestly do not see any time in the near future where i will be completely free to do videos ):

[haha thanks! :D just rather unfortunate that i do not have that much time now to film any vids....

just really busy in school now... this past week i had 6 tests, next week i still have more, and after that i still have common tests as well as my end of year examinations soon D:
im also much busier now in co-curricular activites, since in secondary schools here (im not sure about other countries) students take over their respective ccas during secondary three

as i said above, i will try my best to make videos, whenever i have the time to. im alr trying hard to find time to film the charts for the current guest tapdown round /:
6 tests? I had 10 :bitchplease:
2 for each day :bitchplease:

Offline thatguyther

• Clan Member

well the point of this is that i do not have much time to make videos, not how many tests i have per week...

Offline thatguyther

• Clan Member
added bubbles for guest tapdown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0pspFrfQCo&feature=g-all-c

not that good accuracy and video quality /:

Re: thatguyther's TTR vids (New video: Bubbles)
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2012, 11:16:43 AM »

Offline Tavis2205

• TTWP Legend
^Nice, I beat you in that song, but you beat me on prototype I think, so you should win this round. Good job :) Keep this up. And good luck in the finals :)

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2012, 11:24:06 AM »

Offline iLunatic

• Obsidian Member

well the point of this is that i do not have much time to make videos, not how many tests i have per week...
srry

« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2012, 11:25:35 AM »

Offline thatguyther

• Clan Member
^Nice, I beat you in that song, but you beat me on prototype I think, so you should win this round. Good job :) Keep this up. And good luck in the finals :)

you beating me for this chart is kinda expected for me, can't get good accuracy /: especially without a lot of time to really practice...
what was your score for both charts? o.o
haha hopefully, but main thing is getting into the finals and accomplishing that is good enough for me hehe. good luck to you too (:

« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2012, 11:28:15 AM »

Offline thatguyther

• Clan Member

srry

its okay (: i am bound to get that many tests per week anyways... (dreading sec4 life :()