Author Topic: _J3R3MY's Video Database (NEW: ge4ce)  (Read 21847 times)

_J3R3MY's Video Database (NEW: ge4ce)
« on: August 26, 2012, 06:38:18 AM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Clan Veteran
Jeremy (_J3R3MY)'s video database.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GayAssBichFTW/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Videos here:

- Knife in a Gunfight FC

-Uber Juice 99%

-Testify the Gods FC

-War Ensemble FC

-Heroes of War FC

-Necropolis (Drums) FC

-[WORLDFIRST] Loller v2 FC

-I Will Return FC

-Laser Cannon Deth Sentence FC

-Oprah Shmup FC

-ge4ce

Stay tuned for more vids.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 10:48:52 PM by _J3R3MY »

Re: My first video.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 06:47:12 AM »

Offline 5outh5ide

• Nuclear Hell Raven
  • ☢CAUTION!!☢
Bloody hell, that angle is awkward. Stack books, put a camera on it, then record. For advice, find a place you are comfortable with, and try recording then.
My list of accolades include the Biggest Douche of the Universe award and the World Heavyweight Title.

Videos | Charts

Questions, marriage proposals, and death threats go in TTWP Chat or PM.

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 07:58:14 AM »

Offline thatguyther

• Clan Member
accuracy can be better... just work on it and you'll get better.

but main problem is the filming itself... a good filming should have the device (largely) oriented relative to the camera, not sideways like the video (most taptap vids from the ppl here shld give you an idea of good filming). as Denzel said, you can stack books and place the camera on top, or you can even place the camera on the table and place the device on the floor/your lap. have the camera filming (mostly) downwrds, of course.

but keep it up, you can improve (: definitely better than having no videos at all.

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 12:47:33 PM »

Offline Shloon

• Your only friend.
Change the camera angle. it's really hard to see you playing like that (and more difficult to see the faps)

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 06:04:24 PM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Clan Veteran
Trust me, my accuracy is usually way better than that. I was filming in a very uncomfortable position. And I will be getting a tripod soon, thus my videos will be a whole lot better, and in HD. My high score on that track in 30k higher.

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 09:13:25 PM »

Offline Michaelwopark

• Clan Member
  • :P
You don't need a tripod for good filming, I don't use a tripod and I got a good angle
Can you really handle what had just been spoken about it?

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 06:17:59 AM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Clan Veteran
I film using an iPhone (As I have no other way to film).... I don't really see another way except using a iPhone tripod.

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 07:08:52 AM »

Offline LingLumba

• TTWP Legend
Well it sounds like you're comfortable playing with the ipad in your lap normally and not laying on the desk. I used to stack up books and then put the camera on top of them looking down towards my lap. That way you get a full view of the screen the whole time (as has already been explained). With an iphone camera just stack the books up on the edge of the desk and then put the iphone hanging out over the edge. As far as playing goes it sounds like you can do better so i'll wait until you do :)

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 09:39:05 PM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Clan Veteran
Well it sounds like you're comfortable playing with the ipad in your lap normally and not laying on the desk. I used to stack up books and then put the camera on top of them looking down towards my lap. That way you get a full view of the screen the whole time (as has already been explained). With an iphone camera just stack the books up on the edge of the desk and then put the iphone hanging out over the edge. As far as playing goes it sounds like you can do better so i'll wait until you do :)

I might put up another video soon. It'll still be on my desk (meaning shitty accuracy) but Ill have a more visible and straight on angle. Any FC requests?

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 05:04:51 AM »

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 05:59:03 AM »

Offline 5outh5ide

• Nuclear Hell Raven
  • ☢CAUTION!!☢
This is way better. Your way of filming reminds me of Aarondamasta's way.
My list of accolades include the Biggest Douche of the Universe award and the World Heavyweight Title.

Videos | Charts

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 06:23:43 AM »

Offline Tommoaga

• Onyx Member
  • I am a Party Pooper! :)
yea much better i like it
I am a Party Pooper! :)

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 06:48:37 AM »

Offline LingLumba

• TTWP Legend
Man, I wished my videos looked that good :/

As far as the playing goes, you have lots of room for improvement. Great that you can fc notoriously difficult songs like Lollercaust and Heroes of War. Accuracy plays a part in being a good player as well. Ahem ok soo Hadriel's chart not Mike's. Anywho, a "good" score on this song would be in the range of 1215k+ on ipad. Just to give you an idea of what a "good" fc was that you were inquiring about earlier. Don't hesitate to make videos of the songs I mentioned at the start of this post, even bad accuracy fc's of those type songs are fun to watch. But just know you can do better ;D

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 06:51:52 AM »

Offline 5outh5ide

• Nuclear Hell Raven
  • ☢CAUTION!!☢

As far as the playing goes, you have lots of room for improvement. Great that you can fc notoriously difficult songs like Lollercaust and Heroes of War. Accuracy plays a part in being a good player as well. A headhunt was done on this song back in v1 like (over a year ago i think too lazy to look it up) and the minimum iPad requirement to get in WP was 1.218kk. 2 players beat this too easy of a headhunt but anyways... You obviously can't get in by 1 song nowadays but i'd say a "good" ipad score nowadays is 1225k+. Just to give you an idea of what a "good" fc was that you were inquiring about earlier.

The version he did wasn't Mike's Black Hole. It was Jeremie's version.

Videos | Charts

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 06:53:41 AM »

Offline LingLumba

• TTWP Legend

As far as the playing goes, you have lots of room for improvement. Great that you can fc notoriously difficult songs like Lollercaust and Heroes of War. Accuracy plays a part in being a good player as well. A headhunt was done on this song back in v1 like (over a year ago i think too lazy to look it up) and the minimum iPad requirement to get in WP was 1.218kk. 2 players beat this too easy of a headhunt but anyways... You obviously can't get in by 1 song nowadays but i'd say a "good" ipad score nowadays is 1225k+. Just to give you an idea of what a "good" fc was that you were inquiring about earlier.

The version he did wasn't Mike's Black Hole. It was Jeremie's version.

Damn i got trolled. Didn't actually watch the video. Just clicked it saw the quality skipped to score assumed he had the right charter haha. Guess i'll have to go edit my post a bit. Sigh.