Author Topic: Player of the Month competition — September 2012  (Read 28965 times)

Re: Player of the Month competition — September 2012
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 08:42:50 PM »

Offline JoniTap

• TTWP Legend
    • JoniTap's YouTube channel
Alright everyone, thanks for participating! The competition is now closed and the leaderboards have been captured. Results will follow tomorrow, as I still need those few video entries. Tavis and Shlomo, please send them to me asap!
Check out my YouTube channel | TTR projects

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

My "latest" FC video: ABIoDP [HD]

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2012, 12:12:00 PM »

Offline Tavis2205

• TTWP Legend
Alright everyone, thanks for participating! The competition is now closed and the leaderboards have been captured. Results will follow tomorrow, as I still need those few video entries. Tavis and Shlomo, please send them to me asap!
Didn't have time for the video. Sorry.

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2012, 04:12:40 AM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Likes it up the ass
  • Clan Veteran
Who won?

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2012, 11:01:08 AM »

Offline brucewiki

• Obsidian Member
Who won?

I think shlomo still hasn't sent in the video yet. Either that or Jona hasn't got
the time to post it up.
YouTube Channel                 Instagram

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2012, 03:24:26 PM »

Offline Schinkenrolle

• Clan Veteran
  • Hammiest ham alive.
I think i'm gonna pass this potm.. ask crayne/dezel why :bitchplease:

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2012, 04:07:53 PM »

Offline JoniTap

• TTWP Legend
Okay, before I get to the results, here's a some good news to start off with: With an over 3-month delay, I've finally gotten around to implement the PotM awards on v2! This means that this competition's winners, as well as all the previous ones, will at last receive their well-deserved badges! :D

Because of v2's awards system, which greatly differs from how we handled awards on v1, the PotM badges will unfortunately only display on your profile's awards page and not to the left of every one of your posts though. To make up for that, every PotM bagde is now worth 1 Criteria Point! I hope you (especially the guests) will be happy with this compensation.

Alright, having that said, let me start off the results section with a question: What the flippin' heck happened to all the iPod players?! Apple's announcement of the iPad mini wasn't meant as a request to trash your 3.5 inch devices! I mean, just two entries with ~400k points difference? Pfft…

iPad group
iPod/iPhone group
1. gilajoget — 2.091.373   1. kevinmalo — 2.056.557
2. tyleryarnelli — 2.078.229   2. krod2998 — 1.628.424
3. ddeennzzeell — 2.078.058   3. —
4. LingALuma — 2.076.565   4. —
5. DrJayTap — 2.076.524   5. —
6. kevinmalo — 2.025.377   6. —

I'm not gonna officially announce the winners just yet, because I'm unsure about something. As you can see, the number one spot in the iPad group is held by gilajoget (brucewiki on these forums). His score is considerably (~13k) higher than the scores of the other people — the ones that are known as being really, really pro. This makes me a little sceptical, as brucewiki hasn't created a single video yet and there doesn't seem to be any real proof of his skill. Therefore my question: Should his score count?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 03:00:30 AM by JoniTap »

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2012, 04:08:59 PM »

Offline brucewiki

• Obsidian Member
I'm not gonna officially announce the winners just yet, because I'm unsure about something. As you can see, the number one spot in the iPad group is held by gilajoget (brucewiki on these forums). His score is considerably (~13k) higher than the scores of the other people — the ones that are known as being really, really pro. This makes me a little sceptical, as brucewiki hasn't created a single video yet and there doesn't seem to be any real proof of his skill. Therefore my question: Should his score count?

Come on shafron1, I need you to beat me now! Come on...

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2012, 04:13:24 PM »

Offline JoniTap

• TTWP Legend

Seeing that you're the one this is all about, don't you think an honest answer from you would be a good start? Is your score legit?

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2012, 04:18:11 PM »

Offline brucewiki

• Obsidian Member

Seeing that you're the one this is all about, don't you think an honest answer from you would be a good start? Is your score legit?

Yes, I got 3-5 blues. I definitely can be beaten.

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2012, 04:20:19 PM »

Offline Schinkenrolle

• Clan Veteran
  • Hammiest ham alive.

Shafron already won the previous potm..

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2012, 04:41:03 PM »

Offline brucewiki

• Obsidian Member

It was crayne777 that won if I remember correctly. Anyway, what I meant was for shafron1 to prove that the score is achievable.

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2012, 04:44:17 PM »

Offline Schinkenrolle

• Clan Veteran
  • Hammiest ham alive.

It was crayne777 that won if I remember correctly. Anyway, what I meant was for shafron1 to prove that the score is achievable.
oops i mean the first potm :P sorry

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2012, 08:03:37 PM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Likes it up the ass
  • Clan Veteran
His score should count!

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2012, 08:59:22 PM »

Offline Tavis2205

• TTWP Legend
I think his score should count. I got 2083k once with not so good accuracy, he seems to be doing well on many songs, but yes, he really should make videos. Also I think you sort of fucked up on the iPod scores... 3 million? What? Anyways good job as usual for organizing all of this.

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2012, 11:32:10 PM »

Offline 5outh5ide

• Nuclear Hell Raven
  • ☢CAUTION!!☢
How come the iPod scores are 3 million?
My list of accolades include the Biggest Douche of the Universe award and the World Heavyweight Title.

Videos | Charts

Questions, marriage proposals, and death threats go in TTWP Chat or PM.