Author Topic: Player of the Month competition — September 2012  (Read 28964 times)

Re: Player of the Month competition — September 2012
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2012, 12:08:55 AM »

Offline LingLumba

• TTWP Legend
Brucewiki won, that score is definitely possible :P I only played the song once. Could've done much better.

Judging by the iPod scores i'd say they played the wrong track. Those look like scores acceptable for last month's TotM chart Silicon Lube by Feed Me.

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2012, 12:26:10 AM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Likes it up the ass
  • Clan Veteran
Congrats Bruce! You should become a WP for sure :)

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2012, 01:28:23 AM »

Offline JoniTap

• TTWP Legend
    • JoniTap's YouTube channel
Lol sorry for the confusion about the iPod scores, I just didn't copy them from my screenshot correctly. They've been updated.

Thanks everyone for your comments, Bruce's score will count then. Sorry Bruce, I was certainly not meaning to disrespect you or anything (if it seemed that way), I hope you understand my scepticism in this situation.

Anyway, off to a happier point: the announcement of the winners. I hereby officially declare brucewiki and kevinmalo krod2998 September's Players of the Month! Congrats, both of you have already received your PotM award! :)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 02:59:57 AM by JoniTap »
Check out my YouTube channel | TTR projects

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

My "latest" FC video: ABIoDP [HD]

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2012, 02:10:02 AM »

DrTap

I hereby officially declare brucewiki and kevinmalo September's Players of the Month!

Uhm, shouldnt Krod win since Kevin was on both leaderboards?

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2012, 02:59:02 AM »

Offline JoniTap

• TTWP Legend
I hereby officially declare brucewiki and kevinmalo September's Players of the Month!

Uhm, shouldnt Krod win since Kevin was on both leaderboards?

Oh fuck, you're right, I totally didn't see that. I correct myself, brucewiki and krod2998 are named September's Players of the Month! Sorry Kevin, but it clearly says in the rules that you are only allowed to appear on one leaderboard.

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2012, 03:17:49 AM »

Offline shafron1

• TTWP Legend
I already have beaten the winning score, I just never competed. Check the original leader board, I wanted to play the song before the competition officially started and I never played since. But still, Gratz. Even though you technically didn't beat me, you OFFICIALLY beat me.

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2012, 04:33:55 AM »

Offline kevinmalo

• Clan Member
Damn i never played in the ipod leaderboard.. yes ipod.

but i dont care xD i didnt even play it for the badge or something.. (just look at the score..  and i played on the ipad one it was just for fun :] )

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2012, 04:53:29 AM »

Offline TheCatatonicAngel

• Obsidian Member
  • Ɛ> Xion <3 Xion Ɛ> Xion <3
    • Tap Tap New Beginnings - Mod
I should start participating in these
 :D

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2012, 05:08:41 AM »

Offline Shloon

• Your only friend.
I should start participating in these
 :D
^^^

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2012, 05:26:40 AM »

Offline brucewiki

• Obsidian Member
Thanks everyone for your comments, Bruce's score will count then. Sorry Bruce, I was certainly not meaning to disrespect you or anything (if it seemed that way), I hope you understand my scepticism in this situation.

It's okay :) These things happen. Thanks for checking if my score was achievable and thanks guys for supporting me when it was unclear whether I should be awarded as the PotM. :)

I already have beaten the winning score, I just never competed. Check the original leader board, I wanted to play the song before the competition officially started and I never played since. But still, Gratz. Even though you technically didn't beat me, you OFFICIALLY beat me.

You just had to, didn't you :P
YouTube Channel                 Instagram

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2012, 05:17:02 PM »

Offline Darkcarlos23

• Clan Veteran
Alright, having that said, let me start off the results section with a question: What the flippin' heck happened to all the iPod players?!

I know what happened. You made a mistake jona. When you added the download link for both tracks, their folder names were PotM-0912-iPad-Slenderman.track, check it out if you want... the ipod's folder name is called PotM-0912-iPod-Slenderman.track.zip, but if you decompress the zip file, the folder is called PotM-0912-iPad-Slenderman.track, that's why kevin and brad played on the ipad leaderboard (I guess). I had that track in my ipod so I just copied and pasted the track's name "PotM-0912-iPod-Slenderman.track", And I played with somestupidguy (watch the screenshot).

So I guess I won, if you watch the screenshot and.... WTF!!! ME AND KEVINMALO GOT THE SAME SCORE, WHAT KIND OF SORCERY WAS THAT? LOLLL.

Jona, check this situation and please make your decision about the ipod winner of this PotM

http://imageshack.us/a/img42/7893/img0821i.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img546/3500/img0820.png

btw, where did you check krod's score?

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2012, 05:56:42 PM »

Offline JoniTap

• TTWP Legend
Okay guys, so apparently something really weird happened. Because of a mistake of mine (the iPod ZIP contained the iPad track), we mysteriously ended up with three different leaderboards, one iPad and two iPod ones. We just discussed all that in chat and didn't really find a logical explanation, but whatever, who cares in the end anyway.

So. First of all, I'm assuming Kevin's appearance on both leaderboards has something to do with this conspiracy, so his disqualification is hereby lifted. Secondly, the score Carlos reached on that other iPod leaderboard is exactly the same as Kevin's. What a coincidence! Anyway… *drumroll*

Forget all the results I posted before, because brucewiki, kevinmalo and Darkcarlos23 are September's PotM winners! Congrats! I hope this solution finally satisfies everyone. :D

✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2012, 06:13:37 PM »

Offline Darkcarlos23

• Clan Veteran
Cool, congrats kevin... we are winners :)

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2012, 06:52:49 PM »

Offline Fatal1ty_93_RUS

• Carbon Member
lol at no ipod players this time

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2012, 08:16:52 PM »

Offline kevinmalo

• Clan Member
CONSPIRACY!!! xD