Author Topic: Asian0g/Jacob's YT Channel [LATEST UPDATE:WR/TTWPCC DAY 10/NEAR WR]  (Read 46590 times)

Re: Asian0g's (crappy) vids
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2012, 09:59:35 PM »

Offline Asian_g

• Clan Veteran
  • Left Hand Man
Made a gargoyle vid. With my trademark shitty accuracy at its best :)
It seems like a track you would be good at. Regarding your Victory Solo X FC, try spacing your fingers apart slightly during the rolls. If they are too close, the device will register it as one tap, hence your "dropped" notes at the beginning.

Ohhhh... Thank you so much, really helpful :) I was wondering why those notes were slipping by >_>

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2012, 10:04:51 PM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Clan Veteran
Same thing used to happen to me...

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2012, 10:13:53 PM »

Offline crayne777

• TTWP Legend
  • BDM2 DLC is up, get it on cydia! :P

:lol:
Charter-Database
Youtube-Thread

00:21:30 ‹308146› 308146, LOL YOU FAILURE

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2012, 04:28:28 PM »

Offline Asian_g

• Clan Veteran
  • Left Hand Man

:lol:

Lol it's true :P although I think I know why my accuracy is so bad. It's just cause I'm aiming to hit them in general, I haven't been really aiming to hit them on time. Just as long as I get them

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2012, 04:37:06 PM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Clan Veteran
The more you play, the better your accuracy will become. If you try too hard to hit the taps perfectly, you will most likely screw up. I used to have shitty accuracy and suck compared to the scores on the leader board, but with practice, I am now up there with the WP's on the leader boards. Just keep playing.

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2012, 05:10:35 PM »

Offline Asian_g

• Clan Veteran
  • Left Hand Man
The more you play, the better your accuracy will become. If you try too hard to hit the taps perfectly, you will most likely screw up. I used to have shitty accuracy and suck compared to the scores on the leader board, but with practice, I am now up there with the WP's on the leader boards. Just keep playing.

Alright, thanks :)

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2012, 12:28:21 AM »

Offline Asian_g

• Clan Veteran
  • Left Hand Man
New video (again trademark accuracy ;D) yes I'm a very active uploader :3

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2012, 01:07:49 AM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Clan Veteran
Nice! I'll definitely vote for you next VOTM. Your film quality and camera position deserves recognition...

EDIT: Regarding your gameplay, accuracy is still all over the place. You can alternate very quickly, which serves as an advantage on a song like ge4ce and Zoidberg the Cowboy (Which is great practice for ge4ce). You did much better on the rolls this time, but work on timing your fingers to hit them with perfect accuracy. Even on the easy parts, your accuracy appears to be inconsistent. Tap slightly harder to maintain a good rhythm. On the rapid alternations, make sure your left finger doesn't go to far right, which caused you to screw up at the beginning. Watch good players (like crayne) to find good methods to get flawless accuracy on certain parts of that song.

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2012, 11:17:05 AM »

Offline brucewiki

• Obsidian Member
Nice! I'll definitely vote for you next VOTM. Your film quality and camera position deserves recognition...

EDIT: Regarding your gameplay, accuracy is still all over the place. You can alternate very quickly, which serves as an advantage on a song like ge4ce and Zoidberg the Cowboy (Which is great practice for ge4ce). You did much better on the rolls this time, but work on timing your fingers to hit them with perfect accuracy. Even on the easy parts, your accuracy appears to be inconsistent. Tap slightly harder to maintain a good rhythm. On the rapid alternations, make sure your left finger doesn't go to far right, which caused you to screw up at the beginning. Watch good players (like crayne) to find good methods to get flawless accuracy on certain parts of that song.

I like :D Good tips and spirit  :thumbsup:

Btw, I think you should have links to all the your videos, preferrably in chronological order. Then for the most recent one, you have do what you're currently doing where it's a video in the post instead of a link to the video. And, delete the "crappy" from your topic name. As Jeremy has said, your camera setup is highly praise-worthy, so don't be so negative :D
YouTube Channel                 Instagram

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2012, 10:35:51 PM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Clan Veteran

Btw, I think you should have links to all the your videos, preferrably in chronological order. Then for the most recent one, you have do what you're currently doing where it's a video in the post instead of a link to the video. And, delete the "crappy" from your topic name. As Jeremy has said, your camera setup is highly praise-worthy, so don't be so negative :D
You and Ter need to stop calling your video's "crappy". That shows a negative attitude.

@Bruce, agreed.

@Asian0g, You should start with songs you can actually FC as opposed to level 17- 18 charts.

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2012, 09:09:29 PM »

Offline Asian_g

• Clan Veteran
  • Left Hand Man

You and Ter need to stop calling your video's "crappy". That shows a negative attitude.

@Bruce, agreed.

@Asian0g, You should start with songs you can actually FC as opposed to level 17- 18 charts.

Thanks for the advice. And ok I'll remove the crappy :) I'll definitely take the advice into mind. And I'll FC Stratofortress and BB Revenge then ;D

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2012, 10:41:29 PM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Clan Veteran
Okay. Good luck in your continuing endeavors to upload videos- you are certainly a more active uploader than me, but due to my iPad's random drops, I have yet to capture another worthy FC on video since my KIAGF video.

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2012, 09:21:44 PM »

Offline Asian_g

• Clan Veteran
  • Left Hand Man
Okay. Good luck in your continuing endeavors to upload videos- you are certainly a more active uploader than me, but due to my iPad's random drops, I have yet to capture another worthy FC on video since my KIAGF video.

Random drops?

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2012, 01:41:39 AM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Clan Veteran
Dropped taps. Meaning even though you hit the tap perfectly, it failed to register.

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2012, 09:12:10 PM »

Offline Asian_g

• Clan Veteran
  • Left Hand Man
Dropped taps. Meaning even though you hit the tap perfectly, it failed to register.

:facepalm: ohhh