Author Topic: Asian0g/Jacob's YT Channel [LATEST UPDATE:WR/TTWPCC DAY 10/NEAR WR]  (Read 47017 times)

Re: Asian0g's (crappy) vids
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 01:05:27 PM »

Offline Schinkenrolle

• Clan Veteran
  • Hammiest ham alive.
Keep on practicing. You have potential :)
This. You got the roll section well so you sure are no beginner in handling rolls, I also saw some bouncing there. Good job. This song is tricky. I suggest maybe going for some easier songs and getting good accuracy on them and working your way up. But this is a good start.

Thanks for the advice :) Although I'll have to ask, what does "bouncing" mean and how did i do it?.. :P Not to mention, I really am a beginner to rolls. I have no idea how I got that section FC'd...
Bouncing is the opposite of alternating. It's rather hard to explain the difference between the two, so I'll just give you an example:
Alternating
Bouncing
Speaking of gargoyle, i MUST re-done my gargoyle vid again
anyway try tohou maths man and vid it, easy song, try to do bouncing from it
Me or Asian0g?
Asian0g, but it would be nice if you vid it too

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 11:18:49 PM »

Offline Asian_g

• Clan Veteran
  • Left Hand Man
Hmm... Ohhh well yes i was bouncing a bit but to be honest i have no idea why. Any other day i wouldve alternated those parts... And Touhou Math looks pretty simple, I'll show you a vid of me alternating, sorry i dont usually bounce.

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 11:29:23 PM »

Offline Tavis2205

• TTWP Legend
Hmm... Ohhh well yes i was bouncing a bit but to be honest i have no idea why. Any other day i wouldve alternated those parts... And Touhou Math looks pretty simple, I'll show you a vid of me alternating, sorry i dont usually bounce.
It really doesn't matter actually, use what is most accurate for you. I was just pointing out that you used bouncing at some parts because bouncing requires more skill than alternating, and can be useful on harder songs.

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 12:29:52 AM »

Offline Asian_g

• Clan Veteran
  • Left Hand Man
It really doesn't matter actually, use what is most accurate for you. I was just pointing out that you used bouncing at some parts because bouncing requires more skill than alternating, and can be useful on harder songs.

Alright, well thanks again for the advice :) I hope to become really great one day ^_^

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 01:11:10 AM »

Offline Tavis2205

• TTWP Legend

Alright, well thanks again for the advice :) I hope to become really great one day ^_^
Practise makes perfect right? I'm sure you'll get better.

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2012, 01:12:46 AM »

Offline Asian_g

• Clan Veteran
  • Left Hand Man

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2012, 04:28:58 PM »

Offline Schinkenrolle

• Clan Veteran
  • Hammiest ham alive.

nice guy  :D

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2012, 12:02:43 AM »

Offline Michaelwopark

• Clan Member
  • :P
I think with practise you'll be ttwp eventually, probably sooner than me
Can you really handle what had just been spoken about it?

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2012, 02:41:34 AM »

Offline Asian_g

• Clan Veteran
  • Left Hand Man
I think with practise you'll be ttwp eventually, probably sooner than me

Seriously?... I couldnt FC Victory Solo X yet youve done Uber Juice ._.

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2012, 05:29:26 PM »

Offline Asian_g

• Clan Veteran
  • Left Hand Man
This. You got the roll section well so you sure are no beginner in handling rolls, I also saw some bouncing there. Good job. This song is tricky. I suggest maybe going for some easier songs and getting good accuracy on them and working your way up. But this is a good start.

Thanks for the advice :) Although I'll have to ask, what does "bouncing" mean and how did i do it?.. :P Not to mention, I really am a beginner to rolls. I have no idea how I got that section FC'd...
Bouncing is the opposite of alternating. It's rather hard to explain the difference between the two, so I'll just give you an example:
Alternating
Bouncing
Me or Asian0g?

Hey sorry. I didn't get to make a video of it. But I got a screenshot. 20k damn points away from 10th place -_- http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg627/Asian_g/e4f46b2602139628cf9d2e4910e8c9f4.jpg

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2012, 06:58:06 PM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Clan Veteran

Alternating
Bouncing
Me or Asian0g?
YOU (ryan) should redo Gargoyle.

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2012, 07:11:17 PM »

Offline Schinkenrolle

• Clan Veteran
  • Hammiest ham alive.

Alternating
Bouncing
Me or Asian0g?
YOU (ryan) should redo Gargoyle.
I am, its my +/- 5th try anyway

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2012, 07:29:52 PM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Clan Veteran
Try to at least beat my score- my accuracy was crap :)

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2012, 07:35:18 PM »

Offline Asian_g

• Clan Veteran
  • Left Hand Man
Made a gargoyle vid. With my trademark shitty accuracy at its best :)

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2012, 09:00:12 PM »

Offline _J3R3MY

• Clan Veteran
Made a gargoyle vid. With my trademark shitty accuracy at its best :)
It seems like a track you would be good at. Regarding your Victory Solo X FC, try spacing your fingers apart slightly during the rolls. If they are too close, the device will register it as one tap, hence your "dropped" notes at the beginning.